Elevate your dessert experience with our delectable Fudgy Browned Butter Brownies, where the rich gooey chocolate goodness harmonizes with the toasted oak notes of the Chardonnay Smoked Salt and Cocoa Nibs Dark Chocolate Tasting Squares from Vine to Bar. This unique blend creates a flavor explosion that goes beyond the ordinary, offering a warm hug for your taste buds in every decadent bite. Get ready to savor a dessert that embodies pure indulgence and leaves you craving more – it's a culinary adventure like no other!
- ¾ cup salted butter
- ¾ cup cocoa powder
- Splash of vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- 1 ½ cups brown sugar or coconut sugar
- 3 eggs
- ¾ cup all-purpose flour (can sub for 1:1 gluten-free flour)
- 1, 2.8oz Chardonnay Smoked Salt + Cacao Nibs Chocolate Bar, chopped OR 8, Chardonnay Smoked Salt + Cacao Nibs Tasting Squares, chopped
- Smoked flaky salt - optional
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Place the butter in a small saucepan over medium low heat. Once melted, reduce the heat to low and stir frequently. After about 10-15 minutes, the butter should start to have a nutty smell, and appear golden in color. Remove from the heat and whisk in the cocoa powder, a splash of vanilla extract, and a pinch of salt. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat the eggs and sugar until light and fluffy. Slowly beat in the browned butter mixture until mixed in completely.
- Fold in the flour until just combined, and then fold in the chopped chocolate. Do not overmix. Pour into a lined 9x9 baking pan. Sprinkle with a pinch of flaky salt if desired.
- Bake in a lined 9x9 baking pan for 20-30 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out mostly clean.
- Let cool completely before serving.